1905 Mines Road Pulaski, TN
To Apply :
Quality Assurance / Inspection
• Must be able to read and interpret blue prints, drawings, specifications and codes.
• Must be familiar with inspection processes and techniques.
• Must be able to cmrununicate inspection results using various forms and reports.
• Prior fabrication, welding, burning I cutting experience is required.
• Minimum of 3 years in a Quality Management role is preferred or educational equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years in a quality assurance I quality control role.
• CWII CWE or CWS certificates are a plus but not required.
• Applicant must be able to demonstrate the patience, tact and diplomacy required to effectively interact with superiors, subordinates, peers, and vendor I customer representatives.
• Ability to effectively evaluate problems and contribute to effective solutions.
• Must be willing to work overtime or weekends if necessary.
• Manage and direct quality throughout all facets of the organization.
• Work closely and communicate with department managers,
supervisors and leads in ensuring that products and services meet and exceed the customer and industry specifications and codes.
• Perform testing and inspection on various types of structural, wastewater, automated fabricated and machined assemblies using all types of inspection tools and equipment including a Romer PCMM.
• Knowledgeable in multiple welding processes such as GMAW, FCAW, SMAW and GTAW.
• Help create and implement quality assurance procedures and forms in all areas of the company and improve existing procedures when and where necessary.
• Maintain a positive outlook and a continuous focus on improvement and quality.
• In charge of welder qualifications and administer welder testing I
• Help set and achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews.
• Continuously pushes quality and process improvement to help increase efficiency and productivity throughout the organization.
• Other duties and responsibilities that management sees fit