1905 Mines Road Pulaski, TN 38478
To Apply :
Quality Assurance / Inspection
Minimum 4 years experience or educational equivalent in shop practices such as,
• Blue print reading
• Welding / Burning / cutting
• Inspection and inspection reporting
• Layout and specification interpretation
• CWI/ CWE or CWS certificates are a plus
Applicant must be able to demonstrate the patience, tact and diplomacy required to effectively interact with superiors, subordinates, peers, and vendor / customer representatives.
• A QA Tech / Inspector will perform various inspections and determine conformance and non-conformance of materials, assemblies and sub-assemblies to corresponding drawings, specifications and inspection instructions.
• Perform non destructive testing such as PT, Brunel hardness tests, pressure test and leak tests.
• Use various inspection, measuring and test equipment such as micrometers, calipers, tape measures, DFT gages etc...
• Document findings and inspection results using various reports and forms.
• Must interface with all other departments and represent the Quality Department in various circumstances.
• Participate in safety and quality meetings.
• Participate in continuous quality improvement through out the organization be means of assisting the QA Manager and other department heads in implementing Quality Assurance procedures, instructions and quality practices.
• Assist the QA Manager in with nonconformance reporting, root cause investigations and corrective action implementation through out the organization.
• Other duties and responsibilities that management sees fit.